I’m Bob Lindberg, I am responsible for the sound quality of the music as well as the Sound Design, or the creation of all of the sound effects, for Children’s Story Time. I have been active in the music industry since 2005 and have completed thousands of songs whether it be recording, mixing or mastering. Working with CST means a lot to me due to it’s target on helping children of color learn how to read; it gives me a sense of “giving back” to the community by utilizing my skills and talents with audio for a really worthy and meaningful cause. When not working in the audio realm I also work in Healthcare as staff at a treatment center for mental health which is another line of work that is really rewarding as well. I still work on music regularly – there is always someone at all times inquiring to have me mix/master their material and that will never stop. Other than that, my favorite genres of food are Mexican, Indian and Thai, my favorite color is dark orange, and I have taken good care of my Newfoundland dog; she is now 13 years old.
- Name: BOB LINDBERG
- Nickname(s): BOBDAWG
- Favorite Hobby: SNOWBOARDING
- Favorite Game(ie. board game, group games, etc?): BATTLESHIP
- Favorite Video Game: INFINITE AIR SNOWBOARDING
- Favorite Childhood Story: BUSY CITY
- Favorite Candy or Dessert: PEANUT BUSTER PARFAIT
- Pet’s Name: ZUKI, LUKA AND BUKU
- Favorite Characters in a game: THE KID IN BLASTER MASTER
- Biggest Pet Peeve: THE FEEL OF PAPER
- Spirit/Totem Animal: NEWFOUNDLAND DOG
- Favorite color(s): ORANGE
- Favorite Food: MEXICAN, INDIAN AND THAI
- Favorite Quote:“IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME.”
1 – live performance – bringing studio gear on stage and doing a Live PA / dj set with dialogue over the top.
2 – writing religious horror novels – writing novels that are significantly unsettling to read but still classic and genuine, purpose is to rally people into having faith
3 – staff at an IRTS facility – few things in life are more rewarding than taking in a new resident at a treatment center where they have nothing and completely helping them turn their life into something manageable in their 90 day stay.
4 – Taking care of my animals (dogs & cats)
5 – Snowboarding