We at Children Story Time are committed to providing children with education and a productive learning environment where they can learn and grow. We provide a platform to ignite children’s imagination and help them improve and develop their maths, science and reading skills through storytelling, 3D animation or both.
- Our services are backed by the Child Safe guarantee, meaning no pop-up ads or advertisements targeting children.
- The personal information that identifies, describes, or relates to can be associated with or reasonably be linked directly or indirectly with a particular consumer or household.
- We value your privacy and take it very seriously; never monetize it. It is just for us to provide you with better opportunities like promotions and offers.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from the child under 13 years of age.
- We never ask for specific personal information such as a driver’s license or social security number.
- We will require your payment information while subscribing to our offers. It is the only sensitive personal information that we will ask you to provide to subscribe to our services.
- We use physical, technical, and administrative security measures designed to safeguard all information collected by the Services.
- Adult users can contact us any time through the contact information provided to cancel the subscription or to remove any personal information you have provided on our site.
Additional policies for our users and their information
Account Users :
Our users are the Children we want to join and learn and our adults who will use the content to personalize it according to the child.
- The information you provide us includes; information you provide while signing up, making a payment, contacting us, and using the chat feature are secured with us and never sold to any third party. There is a second set of information: the information we collect from our users, including data we collect from the usage of our services.
- We may collect information about patterns of usage; the activities child is using to interact, the virtual coin the child has collected, his progress in the activities and games, and any information which helps us know about a child’s progress.
- They also may track the date and time of app download, usage time, and the information and files downloaded to the app based on your device number.
No information about you or your child is sold for marketing and promotional offers.
- We may use your information for:
- Sending you information about your Account and your child’s progress
- Completing the purchase, such as processing the payments
- Communicating with you about your purchase
- Providing you with customer service.
- Sending you marketing communications that you may find interesting, including promotional offers and discounts. You can always choose to stop receiving that information at any time.
- Measuring the child’s performance in activities and learning about the experience.
- Allowing us to assess and improve our services and content.
- Improving our research and understanding of user experiences
- Personalizing the content consumption of a user
Our third parties are the service providers such as transactional partners, chat developers and managers, research evaluation services, and advisors.
We will provide your information without any prior notifications when your information is legally required.
Users can contact us anytime for change in account information, update of any information, request removal of any information, or completely delete of Account and all the information related to it.
Any changes take 24 to 48 hours to show, so if you delete your Account, wait 48 hours before contacting us.
We will archive certain data to our track record, prevent future abuse, and prevent fraud.
- The security of your personal information is of high importance to us, and we work on any technical, physical, and administrative security measures intended to protect the collection of information by us.
- We use SSL (security socket layer) encryption to transfer your personal information.
- Other security protection includes but is not limited to data encryption, firewalls, and physical access controls to buildings and files.
- We also conduct annual security audits to apply best practices and ensure following industry standards.
- If you feel your information or interaction is not secure with us, kindly contact us immediately.
Contact us :
- We at Children Story Time are committed to providing children with educational materials that help them in their learning process.
- We provide a platform where children can learn through storytelling and technology.
- Welcome aboard; please read our terms and conditions before using any of our services for a flawless user experience without any complaints later.
- By activating an account, you agree that we may renew your subscription automatically for the program you opt for on your Account while subscribing for the first time.
- YOU AGREE TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES RATHER THAN GOING TO COURT;
- If any controversy, allegation, or claim arises from or relates to the Services, these Terms, or any Additional Terms (collectively, Dispute).
- To resolve any dispute efficiently, you and we agree to first discuss the Dispute informally for at least 30 days. To do so, the party who wants to raise the Dispute must first send to the other party a notice that must include:
- a description of the Dispute; and
- a proposed resolution (together with the Dispute Notice).
- We have a chat feature that may allow Child Users to communicate directly with other users.
- We also filter all the communications done to keep a check on vulgarity, scams, and adult content.
- We do this to limit Users’ ability to communicate personally identifiable information, profanity, and any age-inappropriate words and phrases through the chat feature.
- We incorporate the latest technologies for effectiveness, but even with that, we cannot guarantee 100 percent results in chat filtration.
- Therefore, when participating in the chat feature of the Services by posting Chat Content, please be aware that the User does so at their own risk and that Chat Content is being made available and accessible to the company and other application users.
Account Sign up :
The parents, guardians, or teachers are responsible for the setting of a child’s Account and adding the personal information required to create the Account.
- For children under 18 years, only adults should add transactional information for your security and safety.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and we are in no way responsible for any loss you may incur due to unauthorized account use.
- We will not sell or assign your Account to anyone else.
- Your Account belongs to you, and your information is protected with us with our high account security and strict privacy policies.
- Our services are not free of charge and have fees for monthly or yearly subscriptions. All fees are payable following payment terms when the fee or the charge becomes payable. We may offer free promotional trial subscriptions to access the Services or at special discounted prices.
- We may change your fee at any time in our sole discretion at the end of your subscription period, provided that we first notify you by email.
- You must use a credit card or other payment mechanism we accept to activate and maintain a paid Account.
- You authorize us to charge you through the Pay Mechanism you use when registering for an Account.
- Should the Pay Mechanism provided initially be declined for insufficient funds or any other reason, we reserve the right to attempt to recharge the Pay Mechanism. You will not be charged more than the amount you purchased your Account subscription.
- By activating an Account, you agree that we may renew your subscription automatically for the same subscription term on the day after your previous subscription ends.
- You authorize us to charge you for the subscription term unless you cancel your Account before its renewal date.
- Your subscription will start with a free first-month trial. After the first month, you will be eligible to pay fees.
- You can cancel any subscription and prevent any future billing before the start of your monthly subscriptions.
- We take 24 hours to 48 hours to get back to you through Customer Support.
- In line with our Child Safe Guarantee, Child Users are blocked from accessing external links, which will only be available if an Adult User enters their password.